The actor dies after a failed surgery. source: page 6
- A young actor named Saint Von Colucci has died after undergoing numerous surgeries to look like a member of BTS.
- The 22-year-old actor underwent 12 surgeries to look like the singer.
- He died in a South Korean hospital due to the most recent procedure.
Actor Saint Von Colucci dies after failed surgery
Actor Saint Von Colucci, who was in his early 20s, has died after undergoing at least 12 cosmetic surgeries in just one year in an attempt to look like BTS singer Jimin.
The 22-year-old breathed his last early Sunday in a South Korean hospital. His death was the result of complications from his last surgery, his representatives said.
Colucci moved to Canada’s K-pop mecca in 2019 hoping to have a successful career in entertainment.
On Saturday, he underwent surgery to remove jaw implants he had placed last November.
Although he knew the operation was risky, Saint went under the knife. As a result, he developed an infection and had to be intubated. A few hours later, the young man lost his life.
His publicist Blake said,
“It’s very tragic and very unfortunate,”
He added that Saint didn’t like his “very square jaw and chin“, like him “I thought it was too wide.
In just one year, the young actor spent $220,000 on a dozen surgeries, including a facelift, rhinoplasty, eye lift, brow lift and lip reduction, to name a few. .
“He was very insecure about his appearance,”
He went on to say that Colucci was very unhappy with his face.
Also, read Fit and Fine! Shaquille O’Neal tells fans not to worry after undergoing hip surgery!
Saint despised his western appearance
The young man originally had dark blond hair and blue eyes. He was 6 feet tall and weighed 182 pounds.
“It was very difficult for him to find a job in South Korea,”
“and he felt very discriminated [because of] her western look.”
Saint filmed an eight-episode Korean drama series titled pretty lies which means natively Cogimar. In the series, he plays Jimin, the 27-year-old singer of the Korean group BTS.
The show was in production from June to December 2022. It will be released on a major US streaming service around October.
“He was very, very excited and worked very hard,”
Social media users had their say on the shocking incident.
“Tough break! After all these surgeries, he still doesn’t look like him. On the bright side: 100 years after they decay, no one will be able to tell them apart.
“Such a waste !”
Also, read Swedish model Elsa Hosk reacts to plastic surgery
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo