If you own an Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, you can enjoy a new live wallpaper on your console today. This time, it’s the Dead Space license that has been honored to mark the release of Dead Space’s remake.
Dead Space comes alive on Xbox Series X and S
First off, remember that animated wallpapers are reserved for the Xbox Series X and S. The Xbox One will certainly be able to play them, but it’s an exclusive to the latest Xbox.
“Dead Space Planet” Wallpapers is now available for everyone. Simply turn on your console and go to your console settings. Thus it becomes the first dynamic background from a third-party license.
Choosing a Live Wallpaper on Xbox Series X|S
Here’s how to change the Live Wallpaper on Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S.
- Open Console Settings (via app or Xbox Guide).
- Go to “General”.
- Go to “Personalization”.
- Go to “My colors and my backgrounds”.
- Select “Dynamic Background”.
To discover all the options available on the new Xbox, don’t hesitate to check out our guide to personalizing your Xbox Series X or S.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings