Long Island fabulist Rep. George Santos was released today on $500,000 bond which — you knew it was going to be weird, right? — was secured by people who were not named. Santos pleaded not guilty, then held a presser, which was wild. Santos emulated Donald Trump, saying the 13 charges he faces were part of a “witch hunt”. The crowd laughed.
“The reality is that it’s a witch hunt because it doesn’t make sense that in four months, four months, five months I will be charged,” he said as reporters laughed. .
“You have Joe Biden’s entire family receiving deposits from nine, nine family members receiving money from overseas, from overseas destinations into their bank accounts,” Mr Whatabout insisted. “We’ve been exposing ourselves for years.”
“Many of you here have reported them, and yet no investigation is being launched into them,” he continued. “I am going to fight.”
“I will fight my battle,” he added. “I’m going to deliver. I’m going to fight the witch hunt. I’m going to clear my name, and I can’t wait to do it.”
OK my friend.
Update: Just in case you didn’t hear it the first time:
#Witch #hunt #Journalists #mock #George #Santos #press #conference
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo