Willem Dafoe has dipped his toes into a bit of everything over the past few years. In 2021, the actor starred in Wes Anderson’s “The French Dispatch,” Guillermo del Toro’s “Nightmare Alley,” and made his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut in “Spider-Man: No Way Home.” Just a year later, he appeared in Robert Egger’s “The Northman” and Dafoe continues that hot streak into 2023 and beyond.
After his recent lead performance in the heist drama “Inside,” audiences will soon see Dafoe team up with Anderson again for “Asteroid City,” after which he’ll return to his superhero ways as Vulko in “Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom”. Dafoe will also star in “Gonzo Girl”, the directorial debut of Patrica Arquette.
Dafoe also seems to have a knack for finding undead-centric roles, as “Beetlejuice 2” isn’t his only upcoming project that features an immortal character. He will join director Robert Eggers for “Nosferatu,” joining an equally stacked cast including Bill Skarsgård, Nicholas Hoult, Lily-Rose Depp and Aaron Taylor Johnson. Dafoe probably deserved an extended vacation once he filmed “Beetlejuice 2” and “Nosferatu,” but we have a feeling he’ll be jumping right into his next project.
#Willem #Dafoe #joins #Stacked #Cast #sequel
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle