2019 would see Natalie Alyn Lind get involved in classic fairy tale adaptations, but decidedly not the kid-friendly Disney ones. Instead, the actor joined the cast of Season 2 of the thriller anthology series “Tell Me A Story,” which reimagined classic fairy tales and weaved them into a twisted modern-day plot. . For the second season, which took elements from “Beauty and the Beast”, among others, Lind portrayed Beast analogue Ashley Rose Pruitt, a closeted country singer who was disfigured after a tragic accident. She develops a surprising romance with policeman Beau Morris (Eka Darville).
In a promotional video for the series, Lind said his favorite element of his storyline on “Tell Me A Story” is that it goes against traditional, somewhat gendered expectations of what a story looks like.” The beauty and the Beast”. “My favorite part of this story is that I’m the Beast,” she said. “When Kevin [Williamson] let me know, like, ‘No, you’re the Beast,’ that was definitely a cool, dark, twisty turn.
#Goldbergs #Dana #Caldwell #Sounds #Familiar
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Jeff Wilke Amazon, Bio, Wikipedia, Age, Wife, and Net Worth
- Lauren Boebert’s Undying Trashiness | Crooks and Liars
- Camila Homs Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, José Saso, Net Worth
- Jamie Yuccas Bio, Age, Height, Husband, CBS, Salary, Net Worth
- House Democratic Urges Primary Challenge for 2024 Election Amidst Special Counsel Appointment | Wayne Dupree