Natural-looking pouty lips are all the rage. However, before heading to your local office, consider what type of elevator and what look and feel you are looking for. New York Plastic Surgery notes that several lip lifts are available, each offering a different look.
The most common procedure with the least scarring is the bullhorn lip lift, which is an incision made under the base of your nose. The lip is pulled up and a small amount of skin is removed to give you that plump, lifted profile. A less common procedure is the gull wing lift, where an incision is made between the upper lip line to give a more pronounced border. The risk of scarring from this procedure makes it less common. Other options include corner lift or V to Y lip lift. Corner lift is a procedure to lift the corners of the mouth, while V to Y lift is a V incision made at the inside of the mouth which is closed in a Y-shape to add more volume, noted New York Plastic Surgery.
Although the surgery may seem a bit scary, it usually does not require anesthesia, just local anesthesia. And the benefits are instantaneous. You will immediately notice fuller lips and a shorter lip line. Additionally, the procedure can improve the symmetry of aging lips. Wondering where to register? You may want to explore recovery and ideal candidates for this procedure first.
Origin of message: The list
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings