Two months after the city Community Planning and Development Office announced the South Delridge Action Plan by launching a poll, you can find out more about it at tonight’s HPAC monthly meeting. At the center of the community coalition’s 7 p.m. online meeting, representatives from the OPCD led by David Goldberg. HPAC’s announcement says they plan to discuss:
-Their partnerships with SPU and other municipal services
-Engagement already completed to help guide their understanding of priorities
-Ideas on what the results of the work might be
– Difficult work phases to advance
They are interested in hearing ideas about the 2023 pledge and any partnership opportunities and learning about outcomes of interest to HPAC members.
All are welcome at tonight’s meeting, to listen/watch and/or ask questions. You can get the video/call info by going here.
#West #Seattle #Blog #TONIGHT #South #Delridge #Action #Plan #HPAC
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo