Three notes tonight:
BAR PREVIEW: Derek Moonthe owner of Jet City Laboratories who took over the ex from The Junctionlove love space, is also opening a bar in its former rear “speakeasy” space. For a preview, you’re invited to an open house at tomorrow’s Farmer’s Market. Pass Hall of celebrationsbehind 4547 California SW, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday.
WINTER CLEARANCE SALE: Mountain to Sound Outfitters (3602 SW Alaska; sponsor WSB) invites you to come for offers:
Mountain to Sound Outfitters is hosting their annual Winter Clearance through March 26! We’ve got some of the best hand-picked winter experts ready to answer all your questions. From start to advanced configuration, we’ve got you covered!
Here are some of the highlights of our winter clearance:
-Up to 40% off select hard and soft products
-25% on everything else winter in store
-Buy a full piece of storage, get a half (comes with a free fall scraper)
Come see us and support your local West Seattle ski shop!
M2SO hours tomorrow are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
HOT TEA: We mentioned on Thursday that the happy lemon tea shop in Westwood Village had quietly opened. Since then, several readers have mentioned lines at the door. Andrew sent this photo tonight:
So, if you plan to go there soon, be aware that you may spend some time waiting!
#West #Seattle #Blog #TIPS #Open #house #bar #winter #jumble #sale #hot #tea
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings