6:20 p.m.: Various areas of West Seattle just lost power for a minute or two. You? (So far no widespread outages have been reported, but it was more than a “flicker”.) … So far we have heard of North Admiral, South Admiral, The Triangle, Gatewood, Upper Fauntleroy (US). Also High Point, which reported “booms” around the same time, and South Delridge. No SFD calls so far, though.
7:06 p.m.: The dams appear to have been along SW Graham. LyndaB near 36th / Graham thinks balloons might be the culprit.
#West #Seattle #Blog #wasnt #loss #power
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo