We wanted to remind you that the two clean Saturdays provide opportunities for further clearing clutter:
(Photo by BMS, September 2022)
RECYCLING ROUNDUP APRIL 22: Fauntleroy ChurchThe biannual filing event is next Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., in the church parking lot at 9140 California SW [map]. Climb, climb, walk and drop everything you have that is on the list of what they accept; see here. The church joins 1 green planet again this year, as a free service (although donations to help with costs are always welcome), and their main request is that you do NOT wait until the last minute, so they don’t have to manage a line at the time of the stop. The previous Recycle Roundup in September brought together nearly 500 people to recycle more than 16 tonnes!
SHREDDING AND FOOD COLLECTION ON APRIL 29: Tax season is coming to an end and you may have realized that you have documents that you no longer need to keep. So in two weeks from today, John L. Scott Real Estate – Westwood (BMS sponsor) is offering free shredding in the parking lot northwest of Village of Westwood 2-5 p.m. If you can, bring non-perishable food (or a monetary donation) for the White Center Food Bank.
#West #Seattle #Blog #COUNTDOWN #week #Fauntleroy #Recycle #Roundup #weeks #Westwood #shredding
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle