After several attempts, Luna Park Cafe will reopen tomorrow (Friday March 17) – but only for breakfast and lunch to start, according to the founder John Bennett. Six months have passed since the restaurant closed for maintenance, repairs and upgrades.
They also made some changes to the menu including adding this vegan menu. As with any venue opening/re-opening, they hope you’ll be patient, that everyone doesn’t rush in at once! The 34-year-old cafe in business at 2918 SW Avalon Way will be open 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday starting tomorrow.
#West #Seattle #Blog #BIZNOTE #FOLLOWUP #reopening #Luna #Park #Café
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings