Donald Trump canceled an outdoor rally scheduled for Saturday in Des Moines, Iowa because he worried about a weather report of possible tornadoes while some of his cult members waited. More likely, it wasn’t the threat of weather that kept him away, but the low attendance.
On the other hand, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis showed up at Cedar Rapids and then showed up at Jethro’s BBQ Southside, making Trump look like a jerk.
This did not go unnoticed by Trump’s favorite reporter, Maggie Haberman, who observed that while showing up in Iowa, DeSantis kicked Trump in the face for canceling.
“Mr. Trump’s explanation for postponing the event has drawn skepticism from local Iowa officials and derision DeSantis allies on the “good” weather. And Mr DeSantis – who has avoided direct conflict with Mr Trump – essentially kicked the sandbox at the former president by walking into an area that Mr Trump claimed he was told was too much. dangerous for him to surrender.
DeSantis, who himself acted like a scary cat when it came to Trump since he wouldn’t verbally engage him. It’s the best he can hope for.
Sen. Joni Ernst and Gov. Kim Reynolds have come forward to lend DeSantis a helping hand with public relations without actually offering their unconditional support.
#Weakknee #Trump #cancels #Iowa #rally #DeSantis #kicks #sand
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo