Sunday evening, the Great Neck area of Virginia Beach suffered damage from a tornado that was confirmed by the National Weather Service around 6:10 p.m.
Fortunately, no injuries were reported.
However, the city of Virginia Beach announced that there was damage to a house and a vehicle due to fallen trees.
Damage was discovered by FOX3 crews in the Broad Bay Estates area of North Great Neck and River Road, as well as in the Haversham Close area.
Sunday performances at Something in the Water have been canceled due to extreme weather conditions.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information becomes available.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo