The United States on Tuesday condemned the “reckless” collision of a Russian plane with one of its drones over the Black Sea which resulted in the destruction of the American plane.
A Russian Su-27 jet fighter collided with a US MQ-9 Reaper drone over the Black Sea on Tuesday, the US Army European Command said.
“Our MQ-9 aircraft was performing routine operations in international airspace when it was intercepted and hit by a Russian aircraft, resulting in a crash and complete loss of the MQ-9,” the general said. US Air Force Commander US Air Force James Hecker. Forces Europe and Air Forces Africa.
“In fact, this dangerous and unprofessional act by the Russians nearly caused the two planes to crash.”
Russian interceptions in the area are common, but this one “stands out for its lack of security and professionalism, if not recklessness,” National Security Council spokesman John Kirby told reporters. journalists.
#surveillance #drone #hit #Russian #plane #Black #Sea #military
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo