The United States on Tuesday condemned the “reckless” collision of a Russian plane with one of its drones over the Black Sea which resulted in the destruction of the American plane.
A Russian Su-27 jet fighter collided with a US MQ-9 Reaper drone over the Black Sea on Tuesday, the US Army European Command said.
“Our MQ-9 aircraft was performing routine operations in international airspace when it was intercepted and hit by a Russian aircraft, resulting in a crash and complete loss of the MQ-9,” the general said. US Air Force Commander US Air Force James Hecker. Forces Europe and Air Forces Africa.
“In fact, this dangerous and unprofessional act by the Russians nearly caused the two planes to crash.”
Russian interceptions in the area are common, but this one “stands out for its lack of security and professionalism, if not recklessness,” National Security Council spokesman John Kirby told reporters. journalists.
#surveillance #drone #hit #Russian #plane #Black #Sea #military
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings