The US economy continued to add a robust number of jobs in February, with gains of 311,000, while the unemployment rate climbed to 3.6%.
The latest figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics come as the Federal Reserve searches for signs that the economy is slowing and its aggressive rate hikes are working. Job gains slowed from January, but were still stronger than expected.
#economy #added #jobs #February #unemployment #rate #climbs
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings