Donald Trump has been indicted by a Manhattan Grand Jury for authorizing a silent payment of $130,000 to Stormy Daniels on the eve of the 2016 election, then falsifying business and campaign records in an attempt to conceal the gain.
Trump was officially arrested on April 4, 2023, becoming the first US president to face criminal charges.
Former President Trump has pleaded not guilty to 34 counts of falsifying business records.
The indictment issued last week by a grand jury against former President Donald Trump has been unsealed.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo