A heavy truck killed three people in Ogun State on Tuesday night.
A Dangote truck loaded with sacks of cement was found to have lost control and rammed traders around Toll Gate, Ota in Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government Area of Ogun State yesterday around 7:35 p.m.
The accident involved the Dangote truck registered RAN788AX and a BAJAJ motorcycle registered AAB107V.
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) spokeswoman Florence Okpe, who revealed it, said six people were involved in the crash.
Okpe said: “Two adult women were injured. One adult male and two adult females were killed in the crash. One person was not injured. »
“The truck carrying cement was coming from Sango towards Lagos, and while descending a slope, it was suspected to have developed brake failure, so it lost control and swerved off the road, thus crashing in a store.”
“The dead victims are either shopkeepers or passengers waiting for vehicles at the bus stop,” Okpe said.
#Truck #kills #traders #accident #Ogun #Independent #Newspaper #Nigeria
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Upskilling Workers and Lowering Tariffs: Key Lessons from the Productivity Commission Report
- Omah Lay, other young male celebrities who expressed their love for Tiwa Savage
- ‘Karamo’ Gets Season 2 Renewal After Surge in Viewers
- Sydney man surfs 525 waves in 30 hours to break Cronulla world record
- Wike: Amaechi desperately wants Cole to become governor to thwart their ongoing robbery trial