El Shaa, the son of the alleged TikTok viral wife and her former priest, has been found alive.
He is said to have been found rescued by a Good Samaritan who found him wandering the streets – he is said to have run away from his parents’ house.
El Shaa revealed in a video interview by Kofi TV how his parents abused him.
According to the little boy, he was starving when he was with his parents.
They also forced him to feed on their feces and drink their urine.
He also alleged that his brother may have been buried alive and not dead depending on what their parents were pushing.
Watch the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos and subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more viral, educational and exclusive videos.
What do you think of this article ? We invite you to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below:
Subscribe to watch new videos on Youtube
READ: My brother was buried alive – El Shaa implicates a “crazy” TikTok woman and her priest husband
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
#starved #eat #feces #drink #urine
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle