Kash Patel, who served as the acting United States Secretary of Defense’s chief of staff under President Donald Trump, joins Steve Bannon’s war room to discuss the protests that have erupted in many buildings in the capital of the United States. across the country in response to the Nashville shooting. Left-wing and pro-transgender protesters staged an insurgency to intimidate lawmakers.
“This type of conduct if you go back in time to January 6th is what has led to dozens and dozens of Americans being held without bond while awaiting trial. If that’s the norm that the Justice Department has established, then this should be the standard that applies to all. You and I of course know best. There is a two-tier justice system. It all depends on who is the victim and who is the oppressor .
#fanatics #left #disagree #justice #system #Stephen #Bannons #War #Room
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo