This story is from a year ago, but it’s been making the rounds in different places like Reddit. It’s about a guy named Jon Foreman, who lives in Wales and is an artist. But his canvas is a beach and his brushes are a rake and pebbles he finds on the beach. It certainly takes a unique mindset to create a work of art knowing that it could be gone in hours or even minutes and be at peace with it.
Open the thread below…
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle