Terry Schilling of the American Principles Project joins Steve Bannon on WarRoom to discuss the Missouri Senate’s vote on transgender proceedings for minors. The Missouri Attorney General has pledged to treat gender-altering operations as criminal acts. These revelations within the state are largely due to whistleblowers who have reported and exposed child abuse by the multi-million dollar gender transition industry.
Schilling thanks the WarRoom audience for their support in the fight for American families and children.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo