DENVER — Driver’s license renewals in Colorado are among services affected statewide on Monday after an outage forced Colorado’s Division of Motor Vehicles to reschedule appointments at all driver’s license offices. conduct.
The technical issue affects new licenses as well as renewals, the creation of ID cards and teaching permits, according to a statement.
The DMV said services still operating include knowledge testing for permits, endorsements and motor vehicle record applications.
The state’s Motor Vehicle Division said it would contact Coloradans with an appointment to reschedule or offer alternative service.
There was no indication of when all DMV services would be restored and some services are available online at myDMV.Colorado.gov or the myColorado app.
Residents who live in an area with a motor vehicle express kiosk can still use it to renew vehicle registrations while the outage continues, according to the DMV.
🚨ALERT: @CO_DMV statewide offices are currently unable to issue licenses in person. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible. In the meantime, please use https://t.co/7yXNakOpSn to transact. Thanks for your patience. pic.twitter.com/wMBKdA0xdt
– CO Department of Revenue (@CO_Revenue) May 1, 2023
What do you want Denver7 to track? Is there a story, topic, or issue you’d like us to revisit? Let us know with the contact form below.
#Statewide #outage #affecting #Colorado #drivers #license #offices
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Jeff Wilke Amazon, Bio, Wikipedia, Age, Wife, and Net Worth
- Lauren Boebert’s Undying Trashiness | Crooks and Liars
- Camila Homs Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, José Saso, Net Worth
- Jamie Yuccas Bio, Age, Height, Husband, CBS, Salary, Net Worth
- House Democratic Urges Primary Challenge for 2024 Election Amidst Special Counsel Appointment | Wayne Dupree