About Shownu (Monsta X)
Shownu whose real full name is Son Hyunwoo (Born June 18, 1992, Seoul, South Korea) is 31 years old and approximately 5 feet 11 inches tall. He is a very talented and popular South Korean singer, dancer and actor. He is best known for being the leader of Monsta X, the South Korean boy band.
As of 2023, Shownu net worth is around $2-6 million. Also, by singing, dancing, and performing, he earns a very good amount of money through his ambassadorship and endorsements.
Speaking of formal education, Shownu completed his school-level education by attending Youngdong High School and Changdong High School. After that, he studied at the International Cyber University.
Did you know?
- He served in the military from July 22, 2021 to April 21, 2023.
- He never introduced himself as the leader of Monsta X. What a humility and down-to-earth personality!
- He is one of the most respected personalities in the entire K-pop scene.
- During his early years, he used to compete as a professional swimmer. He swam for almost six years.
- In 2009, after the JYP auditions, he was a trainee at JYP Entertainment for almost two years.
- As of this writing, Shownu is vegan.
Biography and quick summary of the wiki
|real full name||Son Hyunwoo|
|Occupation||Singer & Actor|
|Net worth (2023)||$2 million to $6 million (rough estimate)|
|Age||31 years old (2023)|
|Marital status||Single but in a relationship|
|wife and children||N / A|
|girlfriend name||Reviewed (If you know, please let us know in the comment section)|
|Parents and siblings||N / A|
Read on to find out more
Read the full biography of Lola Tung
Read the full biography of Yanni Monett
Presence on social networks
His official Instagram has over 1.2 million followers.
Instagram = https://www.instagram.com/shownuayo/