Late Friday night in Tempe, a shootout between two vehicles left a five-year-old child dead and two others injured.
According to Tempe police, the incident happened around 11:45 p.m. near the intersection of 52nd Street and Broadway Road.
Police found one of the vehicles fired at the other, which contained an adult and six children.
Three of the children were shot dead and they were quickly transported to a nearby hospital.
Unfortunately, the five-year-old did not survive.
The other two injured children are in critical condition but are expected to recover.
The ages of the other two victims have not yet been released.
Police have not provided information on the number of suspects involved in the shooting, and an investigation into the incident is currently underway to determine what led to the tragic event.
#Shooting #52nd #Street #Broadway #Road #leaves #fiveyearold #dead #children #injured
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Upskilling Workers and Lowering Tariffs: Key Lessons from the Productivity Commission Report
- Omah Lay, other young male celebrities who expressed their love for Tiwa Savage
- ‘Karamo’ Gets Season 2 Renewal After Surge in Viewers
- Sydney man surfs 525 waves in 30 hours to break Cronulla world record
- Wike: Amaechi desperately wants Cole to become governor to thwart their ongoing robbery trial