Model is an american singer–songwriter and former rapper. He is famous for his amazing voice. Her debut studio album, “Rx”, was released in 2022. Role Model is currently in a relationship with an American social media influencer and model. Emma Chamberland.
Role Model released his first extended play “Arizona in the Summer” in 2017. He later released two EPs – “Oh, How Perfect” (2019) and “Our Little Angel” (2020) through Interscope and Polydor Records.
What is the real name of the role model?
Born on May 15, 1997, Role Model hails from Portland, Maine, USA. He grew up in Cape Elizabeth, Maine. He holds US citizenship while his ethnicity is mixed. Tucker Pillsbury is his real name. He is his father’s son, rusty pillsburyand his mother, Susan Pillsbury. Her father is a real estate appraiser and her mother is a special education teacher. He grew up with his three older siblings. He said his parents had an incredible taste in music while he was growing up, and he listened to them play tracks by Jackson Browne, Van Morrison, Peter Frampton and Lou Reed. He was heavily influenced by Elvis Presley as a child and would dress up as him and perform for his family.
In 2014, Role Model graduated from Cape Elizabeth Secondary School. After that, he decided to pursue a film major at Point Park University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. After his grades began to deteriorate, he dropped out of college.
Model career timeline
- Role Model started rapping in 2016 under the mononym “Tucker”. He released his first mixtape “Since When”. After the release, he changed his stage name to Dillis and released his debut album “Moth” in June 2016.
- During his 2016 US tour, he opened for Lil Debbie and performed at Maine State Pier.
- In early 2017, he switched from rap to singing. He released his debut EP “Arizona in the Summer”, in December 2017. He was then signed to Interscope Records in 2018. His single “Minimal” was released in May 2019 along with a music video.
- In November 2019, he released his second EP, “Oh, How Perfect”, in November 2019 via Interscope Records and Polydor Records.
- In February 2020, he released an acoustic version of his song “Notice Me”. He released his third EP, Our Little Angel, in October 2020 via Polydor Records.
- In July 2021 he released the single “Forever&More”, and in September 2021 he released the single “Death Wish”. On February 18, 2022, he released the single “If Jesus Saves, She’s My Type”.
- In March 2022, he released the album’s third single “Neverletyougo” along with a music video. His debut album, “Rx”, was released on April 8, 2022. The music video for “Rx”, the title track, was released on April 9, 2022.
Who is the model’s girlfriend?
The role model is single at the time of writing and he is yet to marry. He is currently in a relationship and he is dating his beautiful girlfriend, Emma Chamberland. The couple confirmed their relationship in February 2023. The duo began dating in 2020. Role Model made headlines in March when he walked the red carpet with YouTube star Emma Chamberlain at the Oscars Vanity Fair 2022. The two have known each other for a long time. They were shown together in a photo posted by Chamberlain’s girlfriend, Olivia Rouyre, in June 2020. Both are enjoying their current lives a lot.
Who is Emma Chamberlain?
Emma Chamberland is an internet personality, YouTuber and podcaster by profession. She was credited as “the funniest person on YouTube” by The New York Times and also won the 2018 Streamy Award for “Breakout Creator”. She is known for her self-titled YouTube channel where she has amassed over 10 million subscribers.
All about Emma Chamberlain
What is Role Model net worth?
Role Model is a former rapper as well as a singer-songwriter who has earned a decent amount of money throughout his career. He gained enormous popularity in his musical profession. He also started his own clothing store. Through its merchandising, it markets a variety of clothing products.
As of 2023, Role Model net worth is estimated at $4 million from 2023. She has collaborated with famous brands during her career. Through her social media, Tucker has endorsed or promoted various brands, including YSL Beauty. He also has his own Youtube channel named ROE MODEL. According to his Youtube channel, his estimated monthly income is $690,000-11,000, and his estimated annual income is $8,300-132,400. He is satisfied with his income and currently leads a lavish life.
How tall is the role model?
Role Model is a handsome singer-songwriter with light brown hair and green eyes. He has medium hair length. He has a mole on his right cheek and also has several tattoos inked on his body. He wears a size 8 US. He has a slim body type.
The role model has a standing height of 5 feet 8 inches or 173 cm while her body weight is 76 kg or 167.5 pounds. Tucker had broken both wrists in the past. The first time while snowboarding and the second time while skateboarding. Following the event, he plunged into depression.
#Role #Model #Singer #Bio #Net #Worth #Girlfriend #Age #Real #Wiki
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle