Jeff Clark, director of litigation for the Center for Renewing America, joins Steve Bannon to discuss repositioning the United States economy by regulating gasoline-powered vehicles through massive legislation such as the Fuel Reduction Act. inflation.
Clark explains that the EPA “starting with the 2026 model year, they will eventually come to the United States at a point where 70% of new vehicles sold are electric vehicles.” He goes on to break down the implications of this sweeping regulatory push saying, “Currently, battery-powered electric vehicles have a market penetration rate of approximately 7% of new vehicles. They want to go from 7 to 70 in about eight or nine years, that’s a 900% increase”.
#Radical #EPA #proposes #convert #cars #electric #vehicles #Jeffrey #Clark
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo