As Russia stumbles towards inevitable defeat in Ukraine (and perhaps even Russia), the panicked language of Kremlin propagandists is becoming increasingly strident. Yesterday, host Olga Skabeeva called for the extermination of all living things in the Kharkiv region. Kharkiv Oblast has (or had before this stupid war) 2.6 million people and is about the size of the state of Georgia.
Source: News (Germany)
After the attacks on the Russian border region of Belgorod, Kremlin propaganda apparently panicked. Presenter Olga Skabeeva is even now threatening to wipe out all life in Ukraine’s Kharkiv region.
The host discussed with her guests on a TV show the consequences of the alleged Ukrainian attacks from Russian regions. “The Ukrainian question must be resolved once and for all. Otherwise, it might be too late,” says Skabeeva. “Today, Kiev is a de facto weapon with which NATO is waging war on us. It is not enough to snatch it from the hands of the enemy. It must be ensured that he can never recover it again “, she threatens. But their statements get even worse. “Only the Commander-in-Chief of our country, Vladimir Putin, can make these decisions,” she says. “What concerns me now, I repeat, is the annihilation of everything living in the Kharkiv region as a punishment and as a deterrent.”
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Jeff Wilke Amazon, Bio, Wikipedia, Age, Wife, and Net Worth
- Lauren Boebert’s Undying Trashiness | Crooks and Liars
- Camila Homs Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, José Saso, Net Worth
- Jamie Yuccas Bio, Age, Height, Husband, CBS, Salary, Net Worth
- House Democratic Urges Primary Challenge for 2024 Election Amidst Special Counsel Appointment | Wayne Dupree