Human Events editor Jack Posobiec joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to reflect on the weekend’s developments in Wagner’s coup in Russia. While the mainstream media covered the event at the end of Russia War Room, they remained skeptical of Wagner’s abilities. Prigozhin who led them to rebellion was exiled to Belarus after the failed attempt. Posobiec explains his uncertain future to Prigozhin as to whether he will be arrested or able to gain access to his fighters. Posobiec also points out that Ukraine did not take this opportunity to do and move forward and what this reveals for Ukrainian influence in the war.
#Prigozhin #exiled #Belarus #Ukraine #strategic #advances #Russias #vulnerability
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Jeff Wilke Amazon, Bio, Wikipedia, Age, Wife, and Net Worth
- Lauren Boebert’s Undying Trashiness | Crooks and Liars
- Camila Homs Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, José Saso, Net Worth
- Jamie Yuccas Bio, Age, Height, Husband, CBS, Salary, Net Worth
- House Democratic Urges Primary Challenge for 2024 Election Amidst Special Counsel Appointment | Wayne Dupree