In a scathing speech yesterday, House Speaker Hakeem Jeffries detailed how Democrats are the party of ‘fiscal responsibility’ while criticizing the actions of former Republican presidents. Via HuffPost:
He took aim at former presidents Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush for “massive tax cuts for the rich, the well-off and the well-connected,” measures that sent the deficit skyrocketing.
He also ripped former President Donald Trump over the same before exposing “the GOP tax hoax.”
“83% of profits go to America’s richest 1%, blow up the deficit – how dare you lecture America on fiscal responsibility when the record shows the Democrats are the party of creation jobs and deficit reduction and that Republicans are the party of tax cuts for the rich, affluent and well-connected,” Jeffries said.
“So we’re not going to sit here and allow you to lecture us about fiscal responsibility, what it is is an effort to try to extract deep and painful cuts from ordinary Americans,” he said. he continued.
Yes, we already knew all this – but not everyone does. So share the clip with your family and friends!
#President #Hakeem #Jefferies #Slams #Republicans #GOP #Ransom #Note
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle