A one-person church pastor in Uganda has abandoned his church members by closing the church after winning 100 million Ugandan shillings through sports betting, which is equivalent to 9,652,555.86 Ghanaian cedis.
Clarifying his reasons, the enthusiastic pastor revealed that the lottery was a blessing from God and an easy way to lift him out of poverty as he suffered.
According to the self-proclaimed man of God, he felt that leading a church without the calling was a heavy burden, resulting in sleepless nights and bad dreams.
Feeling guilty, he decided to close the church and find other ways to earn money.
The man of God has sworn not to return to the Church as a pastor but as a devotee, since he is now rich and can now establish himself.
Subscribe to watch new videos
Join us on WhatsApp
#Popular #pastor #closes #church #winning #cedis #sports #betting
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Upskilling Workers and Lowering Tariffs: Key Lessons from the Productivity Commission Report
- Omah Lay, other young male celebrities who expressed their love for Tiwa Savage
- ‘Karamo’ Gets Season 2 Renewal After Surge in Viewers
- Sydney man surfs 525 waves in 30 hours to break Cronulla world record
- Wike: Amaechi desperately wants Cole to become governor to thwart their ongoing robbery trial