Former Chief Minister and Congress leader Digvijaya Singh’s car collided with a bicycle in Rajgarh, Madhya Pradesh today. The biker, Rambabu Bagri, 20, was injured. Doctors said his condition was stable.
CCTV footage from the road showed the biker, coming from the opposite direction, suddenly turning right without stopping and checking oncoming traffic. The Toyota Fortuner carrying Mr Singh, traveling at high speed, hit the motorbike head-on and he fell.
Mr Singh was the first to get out of the car and rush towards the victim. He was taken to a nearby hospital from where he was referred to a hospital in Bhopal.
Dr Manoj Gupta, stationed at Jirapur Government Hospital, said the biker, a resident of Parolia in Rajpur, suffered a head injury.
“His condition is stable and he has been referred to Chirayu Hospital in Bhopal for a CT scan,” he added.
This morning, Mr Singh had gone to the home of Congress District Chairman Prakash Purohit, whose mother died, in the village of Kodakya to pay his respects.
After staying there for some time, he left for Rajgarh. The accident happened on the way, around 3 p.m.
The driver of Mr Singh’s car, Akhtar Khan, was arrested and the car seized by local police.
#Pictured #Crash #Congressman #Digvijaya #Singhs #car #bike
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Upskilling Workers and Lowering Tariffs: Key Lessons from the Productivity Commission Report
- Omah Lay, other young male celebrities who expressed their love for Tiwa Savage
- ‘Karamo’ Gets Season 2 Renewal After Surge in Viewers
- Sydney man surfs 525 waves in 30 hours to break Cronulla world record
- Wike: Amaechi desperately wants Cole to become governor to thwart their ongoing robbery trial