Park Seo Joun is a popular South Korean actor. He is best known for his starring roles in several hit television series, including “Kill Me, Heal Me” (2015), “She was beautiful(2015), “Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth” (2016–2017), “Fight for My Way” (2017), “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” (2018), and “Itaewon Class (2020)”.
Park Seo-joon has also been recognized for his impressive performances in films such as “The Chronicles of Evil” (2015), “Midnight Runners” (2017), and “The Divine Fury” (2019). From 2008 to 2010, he performed his compulsory military service. In the 2011 film “Perfect Game”, he made his big-screen debut as the character of Chil-goo. He also made a guest appearance as Min-hyuk in the 2019 Oscar-winning dark comedy thriller Parasite.
Where was Park Seo-joon born?
Park Seo-joon, whose birth name is Yong-kyu Park, took birth on December 16, 1988. He was born in the bustling city of Seoul, South Korea. The identity of Park Seo-joon’s parents remains unknown. He has two younger brothers. According to his birth date on December 16, Park Seo-joon is currently 34 years old in 2022. His nationality is South Korean while he belongs to the South Korean-Asian ethnic group.
For his studies, Park Seo-joon attended the Seoul Institute of the Arts. At the age of 20, he began his compulsory military service and served his country for two years before being demobilized in 2010. Although military service interrupted his early professional aspirations, his determination and talent helped rise to the top of the entertainment industry. He started his career as a model before moving on to acting.
Park Seo-joon’s acting career
- In 2011, Park Seo-joon made his entertainment industry debut by appearing in the music video for Bang Yong-guk’s song “I Remember.” He first took on supporting roles in various TV series such as “Dream High 2” (2012), “Pots of Gold” (2013) and “One Warm Word” (2013), before receiving his first starring role. in “A Witch’s Love” (2014).
- Besides that, he was also the host of “Music Bank” from October 2013 to April 2015. In 2015, he made his breakthrough with the TV series “Kill Me, Heal Me” and “She Was Pretty” . He also appeared in the thriller film “The Chronicles of Evil” that year.
- After that, he starred in the historical youth drama “Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth” in 2016. He also found success in the 2017 romantic comedy-drama “Fight for My Way.” The same year, he played his first leading role in the action comedy “Midnight Runners” and won the Best New Actor award for it.
- In 2018, he starred in the hit romantic comedy-drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” and received positive reviews for his performance. After a year, he starred in the action-horror movie “The Divine Fury” and made a guest appearance in “Parasite.” In 2020, he starred in the hit drama “Itaewon Class” and was nominated for Best Actor – Television at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards.
- Park has several upcoming roles. He is set to play soccer player-turned-coach Yoon Hong-Dae in the sports film “Dream,” directed by Lee Byeong-Heon, and the disaster thriller “Concrete Utopia,” directed by Um Tae-hwa. . Additionally, he will appear as Prince Yan in the MCU movie.”Wonders“, which is scheduled for release in 2023.
Park Seo-joon’s awards and achievements
- Won the APAN Star Awards for her role in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” in 2018
- Won the Asia Artist Awards for his work in “Fight for My Way” in 2017 three times
- Won the Asian Film Awards in 2019
- Won the Blue Dragon Film Awards for his role in “The Chronicles of Evil” in 2015
- Won 2020 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards
- Won the Cosmo Beauty Awards in 2018
- Won KBS WORLD Global Fan Awards and KOFRA Film Awards in 2018
- Won the Fashionista Awards for her role in She Was Pretty in 2015
- Won the MBC Drama Awards for his work in “Kill Me, Heal Me” and “She Was Pretty” in 2015
- Won the SBS Drama Awards for his work in “One Warm Word” in 2014
- Won the Seoul International Drama Awards for his work in “Fight for My Way” in 2018
Is Park Seo-joon dating?
Park Seo-joon is single and has no wife. He may be single right now. Currently, it is unknown if Park Seo-joon is in a relationship as he has not disclosed any information about having a girlfriend or having an affair. He has made no public statement about his love life. In the past, Park Seo-joon has been linked with two other actors. In 2015, he was rumored to be dating Choi Woo-shik, although neither of them confirmed or denied the rumors. Similarly, in 2017, he was also surrounded by speculation that he was romantically involved with Kim Ji-won. Again, there has been no official statement from either party regarding the rumors. It is therefore possible that he is currently single and focused on his career.
As far as we know, actor Park Seo-joon did not father any children. He has no publicly known biological offspring. It is not publicly known if he plans to start a family in the future, but as of now there is no indication that he has any children of his own.
What is Park Seo-joon’s net worth?
Park Seo-joon is a famous actor who has earned his place among the richest stars in South Korea thanks to his successful career in the entertainment industry. He has starred in several notable projects, such as Parasite and Itaewon Class. Apart from his acting career, he is also known for his extravagant lifestyle, especially his luxurious real estate investments. His properties have attracted media attention, such as a building he bought in Sinsa-dong district of Gangnam for nearly US$10 million (S$13.4 million). Additionally, he recently acquired a 3,000-square-foot residence in the Cheongdam-dong district for 5.8 billion South Korean won (S$6.6 million). The residence overlooks the Han River and is adorned with high-end international brands. It features a private golf course, home cinema, courtyard swimming pool and a spacious interior with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a generously sized living room.
Park Seo-joon has earned a reputation as one of the richest actors in South Korea, with a net worth of $20 million as of 2023. Most of his income comes from his acting career, including Korean dramas, movies, and cameo appearances. He reportedly earned US$25,000 per episode of the drama series “She Was Pretty” in 2015, and he has since cemented his millionaire status through his films. For example, “Midnight Runners” grossed US$13.6 million in its first five days of release, while “Parasite” grossed over US$264 million worldwide. As the first Korean actor to reach one million subscribers on YouTube, he is also estimated to earn up to $60,000 a year from the social media platform. He is known for his philanthropy, having donated US$83,000 to South Korean flood victims in August 2020, and the same amount to the city of Daegu in February 2021 to help fund medical equipment to fight COVID. -19, according to his talent agency. Currently, Park Seo-joon is living a lavish life thanks to his career earnings.
How tall is Park Seo-joon?
Park Seo-Joon is a tall and handsome actor. With his attractive physical features, he has become a popular actor in South Korea and internationally. His tall and slim figure adds to his charm and has helped him land various starring roles in movies and TV series. Although he is known for his good looks, he has also gained a reputation for his excellent acting skills, making him a sought-after talent in the entertainment industry.
The actor has a standing height of 6 feet. He weighs 70 kg and has a slim figure. He has black hair, dark brown eyes and a long neck. His shoe size is US 9 and his large size makes him stand out in the crowd. Park Seo-Joon has a very charming smile.
#Park #Seojoon #Bio #Net #Worth #Age #Facts #Girlfriend #Family #Awards
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Jeff Wilke Amazon, Bio, Wikipedia, Age, Wife, and Net Worth
- Lauren Boebert’s Undying Trashiness | Crooks and Liars
- Camila Homs Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, José Saso, Net Worth
- Jamie Yuccas Bio, Age, Height, Husband, CBS, Salary, Net Worth
- House Democratic Urges Primary Challenge for 2024 Election Amidst Special Counsel Appointment | Wayne Dupree