The incident occurred around 8:30 a.m. in front of the Ozanam Center, a shelter for migrants and the poor, near Minnesota Road and North Bernal Road. According to Lt. Martin Sandoval, four to six other injured people were transferred to local hospitals while seven people died on the spot.
The motorist was arrested and charged with reckless driving, according to Sandoval. There will likely be additional charges, according to Sandoval. It looks like a planned act, he says, more and more.
Several victims were covered on the road, according to a lady driving near the scene, and another victim was loaded into an ambulance. She also saw a number of women around praying.
According to Sandoval, the area will remain closed to all traffic for several more hours, and police are asking vehicles to find alternate routes.
#Motorist #deliberately #mows #pedestrians #front #migrant #shelter #arrested #wayne #dupree
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo