Beyond her on-screen mom Julie Bowen, Sarah Hyland also revealed to Glamor that she appreciates all of the relationships she’s developed with the other women on the show, especially since most of the cast are men. Hyland said, “The show is a male-dominated cast, really, so the female relationships meant so much to me. It was amazing to have Julie Bowen and Sofia Vergara to look up to as role models because they are so funny, smart, talented and kind. The actress also noted that she loves seeing her on-screen sister, Ariel Winter – whom she calls beautiful, smart and opinionated – as well as her on-screen niece, Aubrey Anderson-Emmons, grow into them- same.
Additionally, she discussed what she learned from her female castmates, including Bowen. About Bowen’s research, Hyland explained that Bowen taught her to screen herself and be strategic about what she talks about. The actress continued: “She taught me to, sometimes, keep my mouth shut. Watching her in interviews, in work environments – really just in life – her brain is the most fascinating thing to me.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle