Officers arrested 14-year-old Michael Beverly today and charged him with attempted 2nd degree murder for shooting a 16-year-old boy at Wildwood Park, 1000 28th St. S., on 8 may. The 16-year-old boy survived his injuries.
Beverly was arrested early today along with four other teenagers, ages 13 to 15, who had committed at least seven car break-ins.
Just after midnight, officers spotted a stolen Kia Seltos in the area of North 30th Avenue and 59th Street. Officers attempted a traffic stop, but the vehicle fled. Officers eventually found him in the 4600 block of South 18th Avenue, where five teenagers parked the car and rushed to a nearby house.
They were taken into custody and a firearm was recovered.
Their charges include car theft, residential burglary, car burglary and possession of burglary tools. One of the teenagers also had stolen credit cards.
Officers identified one of the teens as Michael Beverly, who was wanted for attempted murder in the May 8 shooting.
#Michael #Beverly #arrested #charged #shooting #16yearold #boy #Wildwood #Park
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo