A magnitude 6.2 earthquake struck eastern Papua New Guinea on Tuesday, the European Mediterranean Seismological Center (EMSC) announced.
The earthquake was 448 km (278 miles) north-north-west of Port Moresby and estimated at a depth of 200 km, the EMSC added.
Get the latest news from around the world with Latest India News at Hindustan Times.
#Magnitude #earthquake #hits #eastern #Guinea #region #Papua #Guinea
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings