SEOUL, Mar 01 (Yonhap) — LG Energy Solution Ltd. (LGES) of South Korea announced on Wednesday that its joint venture with Honda Motor Co. has begun construction of a car battery plant in the United States with the aim of starting production in late 2025.
The 51:49 joint venture, formed between LGES and Honda Motor in August last year, held a groundbreaking ceremony for the 40 gigawatt-hour battery plant in Jeffersonville, Ohio on Tuesday (local time), said LGES. in a report.
The joint venture named LH Battery Co. plans to complete the $4.4 billion plant by the end of 2024 and supply car batteries for Honda’s Acura models assembled at its US plant, it said. -he declares. -he declares.
#Energy #SolutionHonda #starts #construction #battery #factory
#Energy #SolutionHonda #begins #construction #battery #plant
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo