Just a day before his own passing, actor Lance Reddick has shared heartbreaking information about his former co-star Michael K. Williams, who died earlier of a heroin overdose containing fentanyl at the age of 54. years.
Reddick discussed Williams in one of his final interviews with SiriusXM’s Bevelations host Bevy Smith, where he expressed his disbelief over Williams’ death and recounted how Williams had shared his struggles with him during their time together on “The Wire.”
Despite their former co-starring roles, Reddick admitted he and Williams haven’t kept in touch.
Authorities confirmed Reddick’s death at the age of 60 after discovering his body at his Los Angeles home on Friday morning.
Although the cause of his death has not yet been determined, sources said he appeared to be natural. Reddick was also known for his voice acting in “Destiny 2”.
This is a developing story that will be updated when more information becomes available.
#Lance #Reddick #revealed #heartbreaking #details #Wire #costar #Michael #Williams #day #death
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Upskilling Workers and Lowering Tariffs: Key Lessons from the Productivity Commission Report
- Omah Lay, other young male celebrities who expressed their love for Tiwa Savage
- ‘Karamo’ Gets Season 2 Renewal After Surge in Viewers
- Sydney man surfs 525 waves in 30 hours to break Cronulla world record
- Wike: Amaechi desperately wants Cole to become governor to thwart their ongoing robbery trial