Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao visited a private super-specialty hospital on Sunday following abdominal discomfort and a small stomach ulcer was discovered during medical tests, the report said. ‘hospital.
The ulcer is treated and all his other parameters are normal, he said.
K Chandrashekhar Rao (69) developed abdominal discomfort in the morning, AIG Hospitals said in a statement.
“He (Rao) was brought to AIG Hospitals after which a CT scan and endoscopy were performed. A small stomach ulcer was discovered and is being medically treated,” the statement read.
All other parameters are normal and appropriate medications have been started, he said.
(Except for the title, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
Featured Video of the Day
Indian start-up CEO decodes the effects of the sudden collapse of a key US bank
#KCR #hospitalized #abdominal #discomfort #treated #ulcer
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings