Early Saturday morning, a tragic incident took place in the northwest of the city, resulting in the shooting death of a 17-year-old boy, Jesus Rojano.
The incident took place in the Hermosa neighborhood, specifically in the 2000 block of North Pulaski Road.
Police say the boy was walking near a Shell gas station when an individual in a white hoodie shot him.
After sustaining gunshot wounds to the chest and abdomen, the victim was quickly transported to Stroger Hospital by Chicago Fire Department.
Despite his critical condition, the victim’s condition deteriorated and unfortunately he succumbed to his injuries shortly thereafter.
Area 5 detectives investigate and view footage of the Shell gas station. Anyone with information about this homicide can go to CPDTIP.COM to remain anonymous or contact the Chicago Police Department.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo