Eli (48) and Natalie (45) Mizrahi are two of the seven people killed in the terrorist attack near the Neve Yaakov synagogue in Jerusalem on Friday night while helping the wounded. They were married only two years ago.
Eli’s father, Shimon, said: “We were in the middle of a meal when we heard gunshots. My son came down to help, his wife followed him down. The terrorist shot them and at close range They came down to help the wounded and were killed.
A neighbor of Eli and Natalie said, “Ellie screamed ‘call the police’ and collapsed.” “He then shot a person in his vehicle and then pointed the gun at me and I saw the death, I took shelter in my house and he shot through my window. The family of the terrorist should be evicted. I believe The family support the terrorist received. There will never be peace with them, period,” he said.
Five other people lost their lives and three were injured, one of them seriously, in the deadliest attack in Israel in ten years. Security forces across the country are on high alert, especially in major cities. Forty-two people have been arrested in connection with the attack.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Upskilling Workers and Lowering Tariffs: Key Lessons from the Productivity Commission Report
- Omah Lay, other young male celebrities who expressed their love for Tiwa Savage
- ‘Karamo’ Gets Season 2 Renewal After Surge in Viewers
- Sydney man surfs 525 waves in 30 hours to break Cronulla world record
- Wike: Amaechi desperately wants Cole to become governor to thwart their ongoing robbery trial