Mike Davis, Founder and Chairman of the Article III Project, joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to discuss a Manhattan grand jury indicting former President Donald J. Trump. Davis walks through the indictment process and how the Manhattan DA set up the charges.
“Democrats crossed the Rubicon here with George Soros-funded Manhattan prosecutor Alvin Bragg, who filed an indictment against President Trump for settling a nuisance claim in 2016. It’s routine for businessmen to settle nuisance claims. Bragg is apparently turning this into a federal campaign finance violation by priming the laws,” Davis explained.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle