Essentially, the cub cut is the bob version of the wolf cut. The wolf cut is a mix of shag and mullet haircuts, and you may have seen the wolf cut on notable celebrities like Miley Cyrus and Debby Ryan. Unlike the heavily ’70s-inspired wolf cut, the cub cut draws inspiration from the grunge era of the ’80s and ’90s. Garrett at Glamour. The cub cut usually falls at the shoulders, chin or above and has a more universal look that suits everyone.
With choppy layers and sharp edges, the bob cut is the look for those who want something more extreme than the softer wolf cut. The best part about this chop? It’s so versatile it suits all hair textures and with a few tweaks to get it just right, it can work just fine on anyone.
Origin of message: The list
#Introducing #Wolf #Cuts #Sister #Cub #Cut #Raised #Bob
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Rosie O’Donnell Bio, Age, Husband, Books, Taboo, Sight, Net
- Who are Julian Strawther’s parents? Meet father Lee and mother Lourdes Strawther and siblings Paris and Paige
- Kawana Jenkins Age – CrackerMusic.com Discussions Today »
- Whitney Houston ‘I Go to The Rock’ explores singer’s gospel roots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Net Worth 2023: Cars Age Career Earnings