Mohammed Ishmael Sherif, who goes by the stage name Black Sherif, is undoubtedly the biggest and most influential artist in Ghana today.
After his breakthrough in 2001 with his hit songs First Sermon and Second Sermon, he has remained in the limelight ever since.
Blacko in the upcoming 24 edition of the Vodafone Music Awards has won 9 nominations. The biggest are the Artist of the Year and the Album of the Year category is the biggest.
Blacko, speaking about his nominations, said he was very eager to pick all the awards he was nominated for “inshallah” and even if he doesn’t get any, thank God.
Watch the video below or visit OccupyGh.net for more videos and subscribe to our Youtube channel to see more viral, educational and exclusive videos.
What do you think of this article ? We invite you to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below:
Tap to join our WhatsApp community
#Ill #win #award #Ive #nominated
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo