Love and Marriage: Huntsville returns on April 8 with new drama and a new couple.
The upcoming season will see the addition of beauty maven Stormi Steele and her husband Courtney Beasley. Tisha’s cousin, Keke Jabbar, is also joining the show, OWN announcement Friday.
Returning personalities include Melody Shari and Martell Holt; Kimmi and Maurice Scott; Marsau and LaTisha Scott; more Tiffany and Louis Whitlow.
The new episodes follow the group as they navigate their businesses, friendships and relationships in Huntsville, Alabama.
The reality series was OWN’s most-watched show of 2022. Last season, the show saw double-digit viewership growth on the 25-54 and 18-49 demos, including an increase by 22% in adults 18-49.
Related story: ‘Ready to Love’ Host Tommy Miles Talks 100th Episode and What’s Next (Video)
The series will air its 100th episode in the new season. To mark this milestone, creator and executive producer Carlos King is set to host a special retrospective titled Love and Marriage: Huntsville: 100 Celebrated Episodes,” on Saturday, April 1 at 8 p.m. ET/PT.
The series is produced by Kingdom Reign Entertainment and ITV America with executive producers King, Jordana Hochman, Angela Dugan, Andrew Hoagland and Markus Burns.
Love and Marriage: Huntsville returns to OWN’s Saturday night lineup at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT beginning April 8.
Below are details from OWN about the new season:
• LaTisha and Marsau hosted a Blaque Expo to serve the north side of Huntsville by showcasing their friends’ business acumen. Will they get the Comeback Group back?
• Melody and Martell continue to navigate the tense co-parenting space, as they both dip their toes into the dating pool.
• Melody takes inspiration from Stormi’s marketing book and works to build her brand to find opportunities domestically and overseas.
• Martell is walking a tightrope trying to move on from his marriage to Melody and trying to stay connected to his family, creating space for him to open up about his struggles as he is challenged to grow up.
• As LaTisha and Marsau grow their business and work as real partners, they discover that the patriarchal construction of their marriage doesn’t seem to work as well in business.
• Stormi sees exponential growth in her business empire, she is forced to make difficult calls, creating family tension. Stormi and Courtney are at odds when it comes to expanding their family.
• Kimmi and Maurice strive to bring their son, Monster, into a better space with his behavior and responsibility. They up the ante by bringing in Monster’s mom, Maurice’s ex, in hopes they can all be on the same parenting page.
• Kimmi continues her battle with cancer and struggles to maintain hope in the ongoing treatment while being a mother and wife.
• Tiffany, though pregnant, still finds the energy to stir the pot whenever she gets the chance, meddling in everyone’s personal affairs until she finally gets into bed.
#Huntsville #introduce #couple
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Upskilling Workers and Lowering Tariffs: Key Lessons from the Productivity Commission Report
- Omah Lay, other young male celebrities who expressed their love for Tiwa Savage
- ‘Karamo’ Gets Season 2 Renewal After Surge in Viewers
- Sydney man surfs 525 waves in 30 hours to break Cronulla world record
- Wike: Amaechi desperately wants Cole to become governor to thwart their ongoing robbery trial