Steve Bannon, host of the WarRoom, explains how venture capitalists drained the American middle class of billions with the bailout of Silicon Valley Bank. Closed-room deals and private behind-the-scenes work have allowed the oligarchs to save their money while the American people must pick up the pieces of the latest Biden-era financial catastrophe.
“40 billion dollars was spent in one day and it was these venture capitalists who knew material non-public information. Remember that the phrase non-public information material. This was not published in a press release that was not released to the world. They heard rumors that they had interviews they had on a call with the CEO, but they had already made up their minds. 40 billion dollars was spent. They took out all their money.
#David #Tepper #venture #capitalists #drained #MAGA #billions #bailout #Silicon #Valley #bank #Steve #Bannons #War #Room #Pandemic
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- Upskilling Workers and Lowering Tariffs: Key Lessons from the Productivity Commission Report
- Omah Lay, other young male celebrities who expressed their love for Tiwa Savage
- ‘Karamo’ Gets Season 2 Renewal After Surge in Viewers
- Sydney man surfs 525 waves in 30 hours to break Cronulla world record
- Wike: Amaechi desperately wants Cole to become governor to thwart their ongoing robbery trial