Toronto police say a woman died after a shooting in south Etobicoke on Wednesday morning.
Emergency crews were called to Manitoba Street and Legion Road North in the area of Gardiner Highway and Park Lawn Road at approximately 4:32 a.m.
Police said a woman was found with “injuries consistent with a shooting”.
She was pronounced dead, police said.
A male suspect was seen fleeing the area, investigators said. No suspicious description has been published.
Homicide detectives have taken over the investigation.
UNKNOWN ISSUE:Manitoba St & Legion Rd N4:32am-A woman has succumbed to her injuries-pronounced deceased-injuries consistent with a shooting-a male suspect was seen fleeing the scene-Homicide currently investigating#GO1041455^sc
— Toronto Police Operations (@TPSOperations) May 10, 2023
WATCH FULL VIDEO
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- DeSantis 2024 campaign poster
- Li Nanxing (2021) Bio-Wiki, Age, Ex-Wife, Height, Net worth, Movies
- Abraham Williams Wiki, Age, Net Worth, Movies & Tulsi Gabbard
- Trump leads GOP primary polls in early 2024, while voters have mixed feelings for Biden | Quinnipiac |
- West Seattle Blog… | GIVE: Red Nose Day brings smiles and support to Educare Seattle