Richard Baris The People’s Pundit joins Steve Bannon’s WarRoom to discuss the 2024 presidential ballot showing a widening gap between Trump, DeSantis and the 2024 group of candidates. DeSantis falls behind and Baris points to 2015 when Scott Walker showed up promising as a moderate candidate who was later overtaken by President Trump. The heightened anger felt by the American people over President Trump’s policies has inflamed the MAGA base and Trump’s numbers continue to climb amid the SDNY indictment.
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo