In April 2023, Lilley stepped out to support Child Help, a charity close to her. The former ‘Days of Our Lives’ star shared photos from an event via her Instagram account and revealed exactly why she chose this charity to partner with.
“You may not know that I have a big heart for helping children and an equally critical view of charity. So many charities don’t really do the job or put the dollars where they belong “Lilley captioned the post. “So it is with the greatest honor and pleasure that I and so many wonderful people came together last night to support @childhelp. This incredible charity has been around for over 60 years, has saved over 12 MILLION children here in the United States and has been nominated for at least 9 Nobel Peace Prizes. They are the real deal,” she added.
For his part, Lilley has been a great advocate for child protection, adoption, foster care, and more. She has also seen exactly how these things can impact a person as she and husband Jason Wayne have fostered and adopted children in the past. The former Hallmark has been open about the trip, and her fans are often in awe of her story.
Origin of message: The list
#Hallmark #Star #Jen #Lilley #rallying #close #heart
LutteCRW.com Similar Articles
- What is Sam Smith’s sexuality? Is Sam gay? Who is their partner? – Married biography
- I love Samantha, but I hate Kim Cattrall’s throwback and just like that
- ‘Americonned’ documentary warns AI will crush American jobs
- Nuggets fan battling cancer surprised with two tickets to NBA Finals Game 1
- Tom Schwartz Wife, Kids, Net, Vanderpump Rules, Bravo